Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hair Nails Lips-Random


2TRUE LIP GLOSS-NO10
A lot of you have been asking me in your comments to put more photos of myself, my hair, make up, outfits etc.

Unfortunately I haven't got professional camera, a photographer and also that much free time to be doing it all the time but I promise to try!
So here is a random post of various times in my life, showing hair and beauty examples for special occasions and everyday life...

MINERAL FOUNDATION-MAC


L'OREAL LIPSTICK-RED650


MAC BLUSH-PEACH TWIST


ORANGE LIPSTICK-MAC CHILI

 HAIR CUFF




LAZY HAIR DAY



AFTER BLOW DRY



GREY NAILS


NO NAIL POLISH-CLEAR NAIL CONDITIONER


ORANGE NAIL POLISH

A BIT OF FUN


TIMES WHEN I WAS VERY BLOND :-)

GREAT TIME-GREAT OUTFITS!!

CASUAL HAIR-WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT

 MAKE UP-ALL BY MAC, DONE BY MYSELF:-)
HAIR BRAID

No comments:

Post a Comment