1. Pink coats are go! Forget winter being about covering up in sombre blacks and greys, Primark are releasing three mega rosy-hued winter coats later this year in a variety of shades and styles. With prices from £25, injecting colour into your wardrobe has never been more feminine.
2. Tartan rocks, and we mean seriously rocks. Primark have gone mental for the punk print, splashing it across everything from skinny jeans to biker jackets. Looks like we weren't the only ones inspired by this years Met Gala theme...
3. Strappy heels are a must. Loved Zara's shoe collection this summer? Than you'll love Primark's versions next season. From sporty monochrome designs to leopard-print lovelies, these Primark shoes start at just £12 and we think they could seriously give some of the latest designer drops a run for their money! We've already predicted a sell-out, so keep your eyes peeled for these landing in stores.
4. Sweatshirts replace knitwear, and get a luxe makeover. Forget 2012's love affair with the bright knit, this year's all about the sporty sweatshirt. We're obsessed with Primark's, especially their metallic blue foil and leopard print designs – toasty and effortless.
5. Statement jewellery has a royal makeover. Never have chandelier earrings and oversized necklaces looked as though they belong on the Queen's dressing table quite as much. With giant gems and faux sapphires ruling Primark's AW13 jewellery line, we've come over feeling all Disney Princess-obsessed (in a good way, obvs).
6. Leather is here to stay, or in Primark's case - pleather, or PU. Our fave winter texture is sticking around for another year, with Primark launching quilted skirts and trousers, as well as PU trimmed winter coats and jackets. We like!
7. Cut-out ankle boots will be your go-to for every occasion. Primark's heeled pair come and in both black and tan and we'll be snapping up both pairs. They're the perfect way to toughen up summer dresses come September, plus look uh-mazing teamed with skinny jeans when it gets cooler. Versatile and utterly beautiful!
8. Pinafores are still cool. If, like us, you're still obsessed with all things dungarees, than fear not, Primark have ensured they stick around for another season. For AW13 they've launched black and red designs as well as the standard denim style. Pretty impressive, no?
9. Colour-block dresses are huge - but we're talking sophisticated, figure-flattering styles in grey, black and white. Primark's pretty panelled frocks come in simple jersey materials and are the easiest throw-on dresses we've seen this season. Office, dinner, shopping or bar, Primark have it covered.
10. You can wear it now. Yep, thanks to our notorious wash-out summers, this Primark collection is totally ready for whatever the weather throws at us. It starts dropping in stores later this month, so you'll be able to start trialling out the sweaters and boots ASAP. Depressing? Yes, but seriously chic too.